terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

War games

What brought us here? That raw desire that torments whenever we try to understand ourselves and we throw our bodies against each other?

A piece of paper floats at the whims of wind observing how the moon reflects the silver that lights that white painted face and not even the water lets herself be heard embarrassed by the greatness that took over this sand and gently lets itself be conquered, two fires lay there thirsty to consume themselves in secret on an abandoned beach illuminated by our eyes.

I want to feel the odor of your sex in mine... Your lubrication allowing me to show you what Love is... What flesh gropes the eyes show, lips relish and skin merges.

That body of desire on top of mine dominating it's prey, your hip ably dancing on me... That warm saliva running from your tongue a drying out my calm and judgment... The will to stay in control within your games of power. Your breasts were designed by the shape of my hands and fed by the hunger of my lips.

Fingertips commune freeing sparkles of what we telepathically communicate... That bust throws itself against mine on a madness frenzy, on an insanity soften by will... I feel your hardened nipples in my body and your wet pants no longer contain something as uncontrolled as your cunt... I wanna drink you... I want that juice in me.

What name shall we give this? You don't know? I do... This is all every mortal wants but it's only intended for Gods. Tonight only the both of us can drink from the cup of reverie stored in a special location you can't understand. That you won't understand.

Sem comentários: